We Are Your Favorite Developer's Favorite Developer
Tackling challenges that other developers can't.
Our Approach is Simple
Accomplish the impossible to build great communities
From transforming 900 acres of farmland into 28 suburban communities, to leading the renaissance of Downtown Cincinnati, to creating commercial and retail hubs for all of our developments - Towne does it all. Driven by Adam Bortz, Brian Bortz, and Scott Arentsen, we create great communities by completing projects that others thought couldn’t be done.
What We Offer
Tackling Challenges That Others Can't
If you are thoughtful, creative, compassionate, and want to create an impossible dream while building a better community, we are the right development partner for you.
- Site selection and evaluation
- Feasibility Study
- Master planning
- Superior quality
- In-house construction team
- Financing and lending support
- Full property management services after development is complete
Dedicated to the Industry
Through our professional affiliations we are able to contribute to the industry and continue to grow as professionals.
Your Dream Realized
Downtown Cincinnati – A City Reborn
When the City of Cincinnati was ready to reinvent downtown Cincinnati, they looked to Towne Properties to lead the renaissance. We brought a forward-thinking approach with expertise in the marketplace, championing projects that other developers declined to pursue.
- Created the first rental housing in many years downtown; jumpstarting the redevelopment of downtown.
- Completed difficult and award-winning historic renovation for The Lofts at Shillito Place and Groton Lofts.
- Developed two new apartment buildings, Gramercy on Garfield and Greenwich on the Park, that defined the street edge, complemented the surrounding area, and filled a hole in the urban fabric.
U Square – Redefining Life at University of Cincinnati
The University of Cincinnati, faced with the decline of the area surrounding campus, was ready to align the neighborhood with their objectives for the university. The challenge? Other developers were having a difficult time making a project work because of space and financial restraints. Towne Properties, no stranger to accepting challenging projects, proposed a mixed-use development that would elevate the neighborhood while taking full advantage of the small, but usable space.
- Built a LEED Certified building with a green space, 161 units, 750 parking spaces, 40,00 sq. Feet of office space, 80,000 sq. Feet of retail space that redefined the public street space.
- The apartments were 100% leased a month and a half after opening – speaking to the unmet demand the project fulfilled.
- Worked with multiple entities to complete complex financing for this unique project.
DeSales Flats II – Quality without Compromise
DeSales Flats Phase II was an important project because it had to complement two existing projects, DeSales Flats and The Residences at DeSales Plaza, while bringing a new level of quality to the development. Using our in-house construction team, the development of DeSales Flats II used the highest-quality products without compromising the project budget.
- Produced a LEED Gold certified building with modern amenities like bicycle parking, electric car charging station, a saltwater pool, and ample community space.
- Included must have features in the units including stacked washer/dryer, soaking tubs, and quartz countertops.
Ready to create something great together?
Feel free to give us a call or send us an email with your questions or comments. We would love to hear from you, whether you're interested in working with our team or pursuing a career with us.