Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register for an online account?
2. How do I make a payment online?
3. Where do I access documents for a purchase / sale / refinance of my home or condo?
Please contact HomewiseDocs to access documents needed for sale, purchase or refinance. These include Status of Assessment Letter / Seller Certificate / Condo Questionnaires.
4. Where do I access documents for my HOA/COA?
Community documents may be available in the following places depending on your HOA/COA:
- Your community website
- In the document folder in your online account
- By contacting the district office that manages your association
5. How do I contact my Association Manager/Customer Service Administrator at Towne Properties?
You can log into your online account and use one of the following options:
- The Contact Envelope on the home screen
- Fill out the form on the Communication tab.
6. How do I submit a project for architectural review?
If you are making an exterior improvement to your home or condo you will need to get approval from your HOA/COA. To get information about the process please contact Towne Properties via your online account or by calling the district office that manages your HOA/COA.
7. How do I put in a work order?
You can place a work order by logging into your online account and clicking on the Maintenance Request tab. Include accurate information for the work order to be reviewed.
8. How do I reserve a community room or clubhouse?
Please get in touch with your HOA/COA manager under the Communication tab in your online account or contact the district office that manages your association.